These cute shades look great on all skin tones.
1. Rose Gold- Essie Nail Lacquer in Call Your Bluff
A neutral with a fresh twist, this sophisticated metallic rose gold hue is a great transition shade from the fall and winter. Essie’s GH Beauty Lab test-winning formula goes with everything yet has a fun touch of shimmer.
2. CREAMY PEACH-OPI Nail Lacquer in Crawfishin’ for a Compliment
This opaque pastel peach shade is a GH beauty editor favorite and the formula is a GH Beauty Lab test winner. Think of it as a springtime neutral that can make your nails pop.
3. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Shade Love Me Lilac
If you love purple but are looking for a more understated shade, try this gray-ish lilac gel nail polish from Sally Hansen. The GH Beauty Award winner is the perfect color to subtly step into spring.
4. PALEST PINK – OPI Nail Lacquer in Lisbon Wants Moor
Pretty in pink! Verging on white, this pearly pink is similar to Kate Middleton’s favorite nail polish shade and looks great on pale skin tones.
5. SOFT PINK – Essie Nail Lacquer in Fiji
A classic baby pink color with a glossy finish is flattering on every skin tone, from fair to dark. The cute shade works especially well for a demure mani.
6. RICH BEIGE – Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Frill Seeker
For a modern twist on a classic neutral, look no further than this Sally Hansen hue. It has hints of camel and mauve that look especially flattering on darker skin tones.
Add a Comment